Header Ads

Smartphone

20 FACTS about 21st Century GUYS - Abeg LADIES adey Lie...?

To actually get to know a guy, you need to have fun, intellectual
conversations with him and try to understand the way he thinks along
the way.

But in this 21st Century, Guys are no more what they use to be....
They Have Mastered their Degree is the Facts Stated below.... Girls
Adey Lie?💁


1. They Can never love one girl.
2. They Love $€x more than love.
3. Are Talented in lying
4. They Talk softly while conning ladies.
5. They Are Heart breakers.

ALSO;

6. They Can promise girls heaven on earth.
7. They Love you before $€x, when you do it they hate you.
8. They Fear pregnancy, but hate protected $€x.
9. Are Specialists in confusing girls.
10. 80% of conning Men are broke.

OH YAH! GO ON;

11. They're wicked.
12. Using and dumping girls is their hobby.
13. They want to bear the title am the one that disvirgined this girl.
14. Many of them are jobless.
15. A lot of them are pretenders.

SHOCKED RIGHT;

16. To Them I love you means I want to have $€x with you.
17. Men don't believe in relationship without $€x.
18. All they want is $€x. No $€x no dating.
19. They HAVE girlfriends, on 2go, facebook and whatsapp but still
they'll keep asking girls out.
20. They love doing $€x through out their life.


EVEN THOUGH WE HAVE 97% OF THIS GUYS IN THE WORLD, THE REMAINING 3%
ARE ALSO OPPOSITE OF THE FACTS STATED ABOVE... THEY ARE HARD TO FIND,
LADIES DON'T GIVE UP SEARCHING....



Source: AYOOGHANA.COM

No comments

DISCLAIMER:
Comments Does Not Reflect The Views Of AYOO GHANA.
Contact Us On: +233243396211 to report misconduct

Powered by Blogger.