Header Ads

• Breaking News

STORY: Job’s first day in Heaven (Comedy)

"Very well," the LORD told Satan, "everything he owns is in your
    power. However, you must not lay a hand on Job himself." So Satan left
    the LORD's presence.
    Holman Christian Standard Bible, Jobs 1:12
    We all Some of us know about the story of Jobs in the old testament
    about his tribulations on earth which was approved by God, it was a
    wager between God and Satan about the devout nature of Jobs in service
    to God.
    Long story short, God gave Satan the approval to torment him and test
    him if he will still be faithful despite all his travails. This post
    will focus on Job's comedic entrance into Heaven after he died.
    Job arrived at the gates of Heaven, everywhere was shining, almost
    blinding with the streets paved in Gold, the beautiful pearly gate was
    opened to Jobs.
    As he walked into paradise, he heard a voice from a distant
    "Job, my son! Is that you?" The voice was clear as day and very
    soothing, he could the power and love in the voice. The voice became
    clearer as he moved closer to him.
    There was no need for introductions, it is God!
    The elderly but very agile man walked towards him in anticipation,
    with arms open.

"Bring it in!"
    Jobs rushed into the arms of God, it all made sense. He could hear the
    music, the sweet music in the ears. The Harp was so melodic and
    smooth.
    "Welcome home, Job" God continued. I thank you for all the good work
    you've done on earth.
    Tears strolled down Job's eyes as he slowly disengaged from the hug he
    would have loved to last forever.
    "Walk with me, son" He told Job.
    As the walked the beautiful heavenly streets with towers and mansions
    with foundations in the cloud, the scenery was breathtakingly
    beautiful, more beautiful that whatever had been described in any
    book.
    "Your story, the story of your travails will live on forever, much
    more than you can imagine."
    "Your story is that or courage and resilience and absolute faith in my
    will for your life".
    Along the street in different houses, he could see people taking harp
    lessons, David was coordinating the choir, the Halleluyah been sang
    was legendary, no other people could sing with so much accord, seemed
    like the choir of hundreds of thousands of people were singing with
    one voice.
    On the other aisle was Abraham coordinating for the big feast later
    today in honor of Job, the newly arrived son of God.
    As they moved along the streets of heaven, Job was overwhelmed with
    the beautiful city of God. Jesus, the son of God playing with
    children.
    "Hey Jesus, come meet Job. You remember him right?"
    Jesus came to join them, also smiling, he gave Job a big hug, and remarked

"We are all proud of what your life signified".
    Job looked at God wondering who Jesus was, God quickly clarified,
    "Jesus is my son. He shows up later in the timespace but he was here
    while we all witnessed your story
    "Your son?" Job inquired
    "Don't worry yourself, It'll all be understandable to you later on" God told him
    "Job, I would like to say once more, great work, the heavens and the
    earth will never forget the path your life has played" Jesus said,
    feeling proud of Job.
    "Its all so beautiful and heart wrenching to find out that all that
    happened to you was all known to the Almighty God" Jesus said
    At this point, Job needed more clarification on Jesus' last statement.
    "God, what does Jesus mean by you knew about all of this" Job asked.
    "Take it easy, Job. There is a very small explanation for this. Trust
    me" God said.
    "God allowed Satan to test your faith" Jesus said
    "J-E-S-U-S!" God called out his name.
    "Dad, no use ripping the bandage slowly. The wound has healed" Jesus
    defended himself
    "It's not in your place to say, son!" God said
    "What is Bandage" Job asked.
    "Its something that was invented, thousands of years later to prevent
    infections. You'll understand that later, it's a future innovation"
    God said
    "From what Jesus is saying, you knew Satan was gonna destroy my life
    and you allowed me."
    "Hang on, Job! Don't be like this. I allowed him touch everything you
    own asides your life. Technically, your life was secure throughout"
    God said
    "You gambled with my life?" Job asked.
    "It was a calculated bet, you would win anyways" God said
    "You knew I would win" Job inquired, with a look of absolute befuddlement.

"Yes, I knew. You know, with me being ALPHA & OMEGA, The beginning and
    the end, OMNIPRESENT and OMNIPOTENT, those abilities come in highly
    needed." God said
    "Like how I know, there will be Youtube, and you'll see a lot of funny
    cat videos. When you settle in, I will show you a couple of cat
    videos, and this funny black lady that I saved from a fire, then goes
    aint-nobody-gat-time-fo-that. You'll love Youtube, Job… You'll crack
    up."
    "Youtube, videos, aint-nobody-gat-time-fo-dat. What are those?" Job asked
    "They're all future things, thousands of years before they come to
    pass. You should try to keep up better next time because
    aint-nobody-gat-time-fo-dat" God said cracking up.
    Jesus joined in, those videos are really hilarious dad, can't get
    enough of them. Its what we've been watching, after the morning praise
    session.
    "Can we come back to me right now? My travails and the fact that you
    allowed it" Job spoke as it seems, God and Jesus were having laughs
    about something he had no idea about.
    "Okay Job, Come'on, don't be such a killjoy. I know the plans I had
    for you even before you were born from your mother's womb" God said
    Jesus nodded in approval to God's last sentence.
    "What is a killjoy?" Job asked a rhetorical question
    "Don't tell me! Someone who tries to bring down the mood" Job said

God and Jesus nodded in agreement as angels flew down and handed out
    smoothies to all 3 having the conversation.
    God and Jesus sucked the straw a decent amount of the juice. Job
    observed both father and son enjoy whatever it is the angels just
    delivered.
    "Job, you gotta try this drink out. It will B-L-O-W Y-O-U-R M-I-N-D. A
    thousand percent guaranteed! " Jesus said
    "Another product from the future right" Jesus replied nodding
    consecutively not willing to stop sipping the smoothie just to answer
    Job's rhetorical question.
    "He's catching up so fast, dad" Jesus said to God
    "Job, ever since me and Jesus started drinking these smoothies, it has
    changed our lives forever. No one knows more about forever and
    eternity than me." God said
    Job gave a strong stare, they both removed the straw from their mouth.
    "God, why are you speaking like this?"
    "That's the accent of black people from the future. Everything is
    funny how they say it. absolutely delightful bunch." God replied.
    "I did everything you wanted me to do, I dedicated my life and family
    to your will." Job said
    "And I know, and everyone appreciates your sacrifice. Look all around
    you, you're in heaven now" God said, massaging Job's shoulders.
    "It all happened back there Job, its in the past now" Jesus said.
    "How about my family, they are dead" Job said
    "Yea, they died back there on earth, pay close attention Job, but
    they're here, waiting for you."
    God said, "Please can the Jobs come out, Papa Job is here"
    What God said reverberated around the heavens, everyone gathered
    around the scene now. Abraham, David, the angels and the council of
    elders.
    From a distance, the door of a mansion opened, and Job's family came
    out running down the street to meet Job where he stood.
    Tears streamed down Job's eyes, as he once again was reunited with his
    family, God then whispered into his ears the following.
    For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD,
    thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
    The heavens were in jubilation as Job once again reunited with his
    family, the festivities of Job's arrival was close, the time for feast
    was near.
    God and Jesus watched Job and his family share 1001 kisses, the
    laughter in the face of the children was un-measurable.
    God faced Jesus and told him "The end of a matter is better than its
    beginning; a patient spirit is better than a proud spirit."
    "You're right, Dad!" Jesus said.
    "You must start preparing Jesus, your part in this will begin soon." God said
    They both continued watching and sipping their smoothie.
    Far away from where everyone could see, the devil watched the happy
    reunion and thought to himself.
    "But I asked God's permission before doing it, how am I the bad guy?".
    He looked away as he sipped from his strawberry smoothie.

No comments

DISCLAIMER: Comments are that of the Readers Only & Does Not Reflect The Views Of AYOO GHANA.

Contact Us On: +233243396211