"It should not be said that prophesies that are revealed are repetitive because we only share what we see" , he said during his revelation of more of such doom prophecies during the 31st December
All Night service at his church. Since the prophecies became public, Ghanaians have been engaged in debates over them.
Listing so many deaths, Rev Owusu-Bempah's prophecies could be described as fear-striking or scary in the least and it comes as no surprise that many people are worried about them.
Below are scariest prophecies he delivered:
1. Ghana will bury a 'First lady':
Ghana has four former first ladies, Nana Konadu Agyeman Rawlings, Theresa Kufuor, Naadu Mills and Lordina Mahama and a current one, Rebecca Akufo-Addo. We do not know which of them he is talking about but we love them all and would not want anything bad to happen to them.
2. A sudden death might occur at the Presidency:
A sudden death the presidency? We hope it's not the president because Owusu Bempah predicted a possible coup in 2017 which has not come to pass yet.
3. There will be rampant deaths of personnel in the Ghana Police service:
Rampant deaths in the police will scare many. There are a lot of
breadwinners the police
4. Another media personality at a Radio station may die just as we buried KABA and would not want another sad episode
5. A very influential man of God might die and this will be extremely shocking for the whole nation. We hope it's none of the few good ones
6. A popular musician will also die:
Last year two legendary musicians died, Paapa Yankson and Awurama Badu. While Paapa Yankson has been buried, Awurama is yet to be laid to rest but Ghanaians would not want anymore of such deaths.
7. Another big funeral of a well-known figure in the Ashanti Region:
After the funeral of the late Asantehemaa, Nana Afia Kobi Serwaa Ampem II, people in the region would definitely not want any prominent deaths soon.